For those who are curious the song is from the Montreal band Arcade Fire.
(h/t to Nerdist)
I was planning to blog about the Juno awards this year, that is until I saw the nominees. Looks like others in the Canadian music scene share my views…
“I really have no desire to be a part of it at all.” ~ Matthew Good
But here are a few of my favourite addictions things:
- Chai lattes. I can sniff out a Bridgehead/Starbucks from a mile away.
- Live music! There is nothing like a live show!
- Baking! I love to bake… cake, cupcakes, cookies… anything that can bring that moan of joy from my friends when they take a bite!
- It may seem strange… but I LOVE looking at photos of cupcakes!! You can’t help but smile when you see cupcakes!! Try it! You’ll like it!
- Learning new things! In the past 2 years I’ve finished a psych degree, taken cake decorating courses, I’m taking guitar lessons, learned to crochet, started Yoga, and learned a few things about social media and the science behind baking. If I had more time in my day I would have taken a resin course, pottery classes, thai cooking, advanced baking courses, and needle felting.
- Web stats. I love to know who you are! Where do my visitors come from? What did they click on? How many hits have I had today??
Why am I babbling so much?
The lovely and crazy super talented mchen tagged me with a list of her 6 most loved addictions. If you don’t know her you seriously need to check out her awesome Etsy shop!
I’ll tag people too…
… you’re it!
Stop lurking! Post your favourite addictions in the comments!!